GLOSSARY OF TRUCK TERMS
- Dam, Manhole
- A device placed inside a tank to change the flow direction
during loading or unloading.
- To purge compartments, voids, piping and components of
dangerous vapors rendering the cargo tank safe for both hot and cold work.
- Dip Stick
- A separate measuring device used to determine the level of
product in a tank.
- Dip Tube
- (1) A piping arrangement installed in a tank which will be
pressure unloaded out of the top. (2) May also be a tube installed in a
pressurized containers to gage the level of liquid.
- Abbreviation for Department of Transportation.
- DOT Specification
- Doubler Plate
- A reinforcing pad, ring, collar or strap used to reinforce
the shell or head.
- A hole, pipe of hose used to gravity discharge liquid from
an enclosed area such as a void, void compartment or manhole dam.
- Drain, Flashing
refrigerated fibreglass truck body repair melbourne
"refrigerated truck repair, refrigerated truck repair melbourne, truck body
repair, trailer repair, fiberglass repair, fibreglass repair, Refrigerated
"Refrigerated truck repair, fibreglass repair, fiberglass repair,
refridgerated truck repair, truck body repair, trailer repair, refrigerated