GLOSSARY OF TRUCK TERMS
- See 49 CFR 178.345-1 (c).
- Baffle, Dished
- A baffle with a concave/convex surface.
- Barrel, Tank
- Vessel weldment - shell and heads.
- A device to deliver a volume of air at a certain pressure
for use in unloading pneumatic tanks.
- Brake Interlock, Parking
- A system that applies the parking brakes upon actuation of
an air interlock valve. This valve is typically actuated during the loading or
- Bulkhead, Dished
- A bulkhead with a concave/convex surface.
- Bulkhead, Double
- Two adjacent bulkheads forming a void space. Typically
found when the bulkhead of one tank is next to the bulkhead of another tank.
The area between the bulkheads typically forms a void.
- Bulkhead, Flangeless Tank
- An internal bulkhead that is formed with neither a knuckle
radius or straight flange.
- Bulkhead, Tank
- See 49 CFR 178.345-1 (c) and 49 CFR 393.86.
- Gas or liquid fueled burner for heating product in the
refrigerated fibreglass truck body repair melbourne
"refrigerated truck repair, refrigerated truck repair melbourne, truck body
repair, trailer repair, fiberglass repair, fibreglass repair, Refrigerated
"Refrigerated truck repair, fibreglass repair, fiberglass repair,
refridgerated truck repair, truck body repair, trailer repair, refrigerated